Why do professionals choose Executive MBA over MBA?
In the tough competitive professional world, every candidate is looking to have a professional advantage over others. For professionals with suitable years of professional experience, pursuing an Executive MBA from a recognised university like Dayananda Sagar University gives them an extra boost in their careers.
Online Executive MBA Programs have been specifically designed for professionals, where they can attend their professional duties while pursuing the degree. However, no professional cannot quit their jobs and enrol for an MBA program. This is where Executive MBA comes into the picture because it provides the students with the enhanced facilities required for their professional careers while they are employed full-time.
7 reasons to choose Executive MBA for professionals
There has always been a debate between MBA and Executive MBA. However, professionals must remember that the target audiences for both of these courses are different, therefore, designed as per different requirements. The candidate can select either of them as per their professional requirements.
Following are the reasons to choose the DSU Executive MBA Program over any other MBA program:
- Pursue the degree while you work– Not everyone has the privilege to quit their professional career to pursue MBA. So, DSU Executive MBA provides the scope to learn while you work. The classes are arranged as per the professional timeline of the candidates.
- Boost your professional career– After a certain point of time, every professional faces the issue of their career getting stuck at the same level. They could see their counterparts going ahead, but they still adhere. This is where Executive MBA helps as a career booster for professionals. The course has been professionally designed by industry experts to match the professional requirements of the students. The Executive MBA program stimulates the stagnant career graph of a working professional.
- Immediate use of the skills in your professional career– The Executive MBA course helps the candidate use their newly gained business knowledge in their professional career. The EMBA helps the candidate to apply while learning capability to their students.
- Networking– The Executive MBA provides a unique mix of students from different professional backgrounds and professional experiences. The networking among the peer members and regular interactions with various industry experts in workshops would provide the candidate with the finest networking structure required in their professional career.
- Learning from experienced faculties and industry experts– The program provides the students with the chance to learn from industry experts. The DSU Executive MBA provides excellent guidance from industry leaders and subject experts. Regular workshops and seminars are arranged for the professional learning of the students.
- Flexible classes– One of the many advantages of pursuing an Executive Online MBA in India is the flexibility of classes. The classes are kept on the weekends for the convenience of the students. The students are also provided with the recording of the classes for their future reference. This allows for the smooth transition of learning for the students. The DSU Executive MBA program provides hybrid classes, where the students can attend offline classes and online classes at their convenience.
- Specially curated specialisations– The program is designed to provide the students with the specialisations that would help them in their future professional endeavours. The Executive MBA program is designed by a team of industry experts, PhD scholars keeping an eye on the current development in the business world. The program includes various specialisations for professionals from different professional streams.
Dayananda Sagar University provides an exclusive 17-month DSU-Executive MBA program for working professionals with a minimum of one year experience and a 3/4 year graduation degree from a recognised university. The DSU Executive MBA provides a hybrid mode of classes for 10 different specialisations, where the students can attend the classes in classrooms and through online mode. This flexible mode of teaching on alternate weekends with experienced faculties and interactions with various industry experts makes this course beneficial for the students.
The program is recognised by UGC and has been providing contemporary learning modules to their students in topics like Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and Business Analytics. The university has been ranked as the best emerging university in South India by ASSOCHAM in 2019.
The Executive MBA program has been designed by an experienced team of faculties and industry experts in a manner that it would suit the professional requirement of the candidates. The program provides flexible timing, interaction with various industry experts, an opportunity to increase your networking, using the business skills in your profession while learning, and a proper boost in the professional career.
If you are on the lookout for an Executive MBA, the DSU-Executive MBA is the perfect platform for you! Hurry up, and enroll now!