MBA Program in Real Estate
Niranjan Hiranandani School of Real Estate and
The real estate industry is creating a paradigm shift by making sustainable growth in the sector. The demand is rising in India’s real estate and reviving an upward trend that creates demand for industry-ready professionals. To bridge this unmet demand, professionals must upskill their current skill levels with an MBA Program in Real Estate.
Build your future in realty with HSNC University and NHSRE – MBA Program in Real Estate.
Alumni Status - HSNC University
Benchmarked Against the Best International & National Standards
Multi-Pronged Pedagogy Reinforced by Assignments, Internships, Case Studies and Inputs by Leaders
One-on-One Mentoring to Students Based on Their Specialization
Hybrid Teaching & Learning Through Online and Offline Modules
Accommodate Students from Multiple Disciplines to Learn on a Common Platform
100% Placements (Based on Students’ Performance)
- Graduates/postgraduates with Bachelor’s / Postgraduate degree with at least 50% from a recognized university are eligible to apply
- Work experience and internships desirable but not essential (relevance in the area of work done and period will be given due consideration)
- Admission Test: Management Aptitude Test scores which are nationally/internationally accepted CAT/MAT/ATMA/State Selection Test/GMAT/GRE. The score has to be current and valid. Admission test score in respect of Management exam test conducted in 2019 will be given due consideration.
- Interview: School will organize personal interviews with each students. The applicants with a work-experience and those with little or no experience will be evaluated differently.
- The erudite and sharp academic brains have cogitated with experienced and notable industry luminaries to come up with curricula for the MBA Program in Real Estate.
- A modern curriculum curated by a CDT (Curriculum Development Team), consisting of think tanks and esteemed personalities from multiple fields related to real estate, industry eagles, thriving entrepreneurs, real estate industry stalwarts, etc.
- The curriculum developed for this program covers all subjects and enables opportunities for learners to select the desired domain of specialization.
- Pedagogy has a rich blend of academic rigour, classroom discussion, case studies, simulation, assignment, book review, seminar and conference, etc.
- Sem I to IV- 7 +7 +7 + 1 = 22 Courses of 45 hours each, = 990 hours (Total credits = 66)
- Summer Internship= 200 hours (6 credits)
- Sem IV- 3 activities such as seminars organized by the students too hours 6 credits
- Project Dissertation 400 hours 12 credits
- Final internship to hours 6 credits
- Grand Total = 990 + 200 + 200 + 400 + 200 = 1990 hours
Note:*Subject to updates and revisions based on latest developments.
About HSNC University
Get the most prestigious certification “MBA Program in Real Estate from HSNC University and NHSRE” after completing the prescribed course of study and fulfilling all other academic requirements.
Let's read what our students
have to say about Jaro Education
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Get personalised career pathing from experts to chart out the best opportunities.
Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content.
Get an opportunity to interview for 300+ hiring companies partnered with jaro Education.