Post Graduate Certificate Program in Blockchain Technologies and FinTech
10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Ever-evolving FinTech industry in India is expanding at a higher pace with new-age technologies like Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), etc. With this expansion, professionals can easily widen their career horizons in the financial sector.
So, with a view to equipping professionals with new-age skills and technologies, ‘Post Graduate Certificate Program in Blockchain Technologies and FinTech’ by IIM Visakhapatnam covers the intersection between finance and technology. It is designed to provide working professionals with a comprehensive understanding of the various technologies used to disrupt the financial industry with real-world examples, case studies, on-campus modules and a capstone project, which in turn, would help them become an up-to-date leader in the financial sector.
Executive Alumni Status
3 days of Campus Immersion (at the end of the program)
Certification of Completion from IIM Visakhapatnam
Real-World Case Studies
- Selections will be based on a detailed profile of the candidate in his own words elaborating on his Academic record, Profile, Designation, Salary, Roles, Responsibilities, Job Description, and a write-up on “Expectations from the Program”.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate (10+2+3)/Post Graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Work experience of 1 year or above is required.
Modern FinTech Technologies to be covered
- Having rich knowledge resources and modern infrastructure conducive to learning outcomes of high impact.
- Having a vibrant student cohort with national character (representing 22 states) that excels in academics and co-extracurricular activities and regularly wins competitions pan-India.
- Recording top placements among 10 IIMs. Enjoying excellent linkage with apex industry bodies like CII.
- All faculty with PhDs from top-notch institutions of India and abroad, such as IIMs, IITs, and reputed foreign universities.
- Hosting the largest cohort of women entrepreneurs after IIM Bangalore (Mentor Institute) under a special initiative called the Women Startup Program.
Star Rating by Shiksha.com
Outlook ICARE Rankings 2021
NIRF Rankings 2022
Know the Facilitators
Note: The above given is an indicative list of programme faculty members and is subject to change as per IIM Kozhikode’s discretion.
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a ‘Certification of Completion’ – “Post Graduate Certificate Program in Blockchain Technologies and FinTech”
- Participants having 70% attendance and 50% score in the assessment will get a certificate of completion. Those who do not meet the prescribed program criteria will only get a ‘Certification of Participation’.
(Excluding application fees)
- Any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme, to be borne by the participants
- Application fee is not included in the Installment pattern
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.