PG Certification Programme in
Business Analytics & Applications
Growth Rate - Business Analytics Industry in India
- Analytics professionals earn 23% more than most job profiles in India — forecast years are from 2021 to 2025.
- India in-memory analytics market is projected to record a CAGR of 24.35%
- The median Business Analyst salary in India is recorded to go up to Rs. 750k in the coming years.
Business Analytics (BA), using statistical, predictive, optimization and simulation models, generates useful insights to help managers improve business planning & future performance. Learn how to turn data into insights for leveraging business growth. IIM Trichy has designed a special Business Analytics and Applications Programme to fill in the participant’s knowledge gap with the latest industry know-how.
IIM Tiruchirappalli– BAA Programme focuses on providing a framework for transforming data into business acumen to provide quality deliverables. The PG Certification Programme in Business Analytics and Applications curriculum will be a mix of lectures, case-based discussions and hands-on training.
Participants will be able to:
- Acquire basic understanding required for an analytics study
- Explore Tools for building and analyzing models
- Analytical methods for making informed business decisions
- Case studies and applications from different business domains
IIMT - Business Analytics & Applications Programme Objectives
- Analyze and represent the data in a manner that is useful and easier to understand
- Read, understand and interpret analytical reports
- Perform analytics and use the insights for better decision making
- Create dashboards and user-friendly tools for analysis
- Understand the challenges in implementing an analytics study
Executive Education Programme Alumni of IIM Trichy
Convenient Direct to Device Learning (D2D)
Case Study Based Learning
Proven Pedagogy Based on Simulations and Experiential Learning
Explore Business Acumen with Capstone Projects
Peer Networking at Campus Immersion
Campus Visits (for a total of four days)
Comprehensive Project at the end of the Programme
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD] awarded by
- Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or
- Institutions declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or
- Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Reservations will be provided to eligible candidates as per Government of India norms
- A minimum of 1-year work experience is desirable
- The programme will be offered in a hybrid mode with one in-campus module at the end of the programme (subject to prevailing pandemic situation) and the rest delivered in a synchronous learning mode. The synchronous learning classes will be spread over approximately 56-64 weeks with 3 hours of contact time per week.
- Pedagogy for this programme will be a mix of lectures, case-based discussions and hands-on training. Participants are required to read the various course materials, assimilate and participate in the class discussions. They will get exposure to software tools such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, SPSS, R and Python.
- Course evaluation will involve assessments for each course. Participants will also work on Capstone Project (preferably from the organization where they are working) to demonstrate the understanding of the concepts learnt in this programme.
Who Should Attend Business Analytics & Applications Programme?
- The programme is designed for working professionals or aspiring executives who want to improve their analytical skills.
- Candidates with a zeal to learn Analytics and its business applications are also encouraged to apply.
Programming Languages and Tools Covered
Case study based learning
About IIM Trichy
- Any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme, to be borne by the participant.
- Application fee is not included in the installement pattern
- Boarding and lodging during campus visit provided by IIM Trichy, the travel expenses to and from the Campus has to be borne by the participant.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIM Trichy or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIM Trichy is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.