Accelerated General Management Programme
Certificate of Completion from IIM Ahmedabad
IIMA Alumni Status
3-Campus Modules Covering 12 Days On-Campus
Peer Networking and Learning Opportunities Across Various Industries
Acquire New-Age Management Skills to take strategic and managerial decisions
Eligibility & Selection
- Prior work experience up to 10 years & those up with 15 years of experience in one functional domain will be considered.
- The candidates should be Graduates/Post Graduates in any discipline with 50% or more marks.
- Participants would be selected based on an assessment of their background and motivation based on the application submitted.
- This component forms the core of AGMP spread over 1 year, it consists of classes twice a week on the IOL. Faculty assigned by IIMA will take these modules.
- Generally, the programme has three campus modules covering 12 days on campus. However, in the current situation of pandemic, the number of campus modules will be subject to government advisories from time to time.
- First Campus Module: September 27 – 30, 2023
- Interim Campus Module: February 15 – 18, 2024
- Final Campus Module: October 7 – 10, 2024
- Library & Institute I – Card(Participates would be provided restricted remote Library access.)
Pedagogies of Learning
Quantitative Decision Making
Financial Reporting and Analysis
Microeconomic Analysis and Policies
Developing Human Resources
Managing Cost and Control
Managing Information Systems
Economic Environment and Policies
The Social Media and Communicating Corporate Reputation
Legal Aspects of Business
Retail Management and CRM
Business to Business Marketing
Performance Appraisal & Rewards
Leadership: Behavior, Motivation and Performance
Advertising & Sales Promotion
Competitive Strategies for Growth
Business Analytics and Big Data
Neuroscience and Consumer Behaviour
Design Thinking and Innovation
Corporate Strategy and Innovation
Environment, Sustainability and Corporate Governance
About IIM Ahmedabad
FT Executive Education Rankings Business Standard 2022
NIRF Ranking 2023
– Management Category
– MBA Rankings 2023
IIM Ahmedabad shall carry out the assessment as per the course outline. At the end of the programme, eligible participants will receive a Certificate of completion of the programme from IIMA subject to assessment and attainment 0f 80% of attendance.
(Exclusive of application fee)
- The fees mentioned above are exclusive of GST. *GST will be charged extra on these components, at present, it is @18%.
- Any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme will have to be borne by the participants.
- Boarding and lodging during the campus visit are provided by IIMA.
The Jaro Advantage