Executive Programme in Human Resource Management
Programme by CEP, IIT Delhi
The Executive Programme in Human Resource Management by CEP, IIT Delhi empowers professionals with essential skills for HR excellence. Combining theory and practice, it emphasises HR integration with analytics to drive success. Participants gain a deep grasp of HR principles, critical thinking, and enhanced decision-making in HR. The programme offers a strong foundation in HR management, organisational behaviour, and strategic HRM, expertise in talent management, HR data analysis, leadership development, and insights into HR legal and ethical aspects. This programme shapes future HR leaders, equipping them for success in the dynamic field of human resource management.
- Provide a solid foundation in the fundamentals of HR management, organisational behaviour, and strategic HRM.
- Develop expertise in talent management, including talent acquisition, training and development, performance management, and employee relationship management.
- Equip participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively analyse HR data and leverage HR analytics for decision-making.
- Foster leadership capabilities to lead and manage teams effectively.
- Delve into HR accounting, labour laws, and industrial relations for a comprehensive understanding of legal and ethical aspects in HR management.
Certificate of Completion from CEP, IIT Delhi
Live Interactive Sessions by IIT Delhi Faculty
2 Days of Campus Immersion
Real-World Case Studies and Projects
Holistic Pedagogy by IIT Delhi
Peer-to-Peer Learning Opportunities
Direct to Device Mode of Engagement
- Graduation (10+2+3) from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government/recognised international universities) in any discipline with minimum 1 year of working experience.
- Minimum of 70% attendance is mandatory.
Screening & Selection Criteria
- Screening and selection will be done by IIT Delhi.
Fundamentals of HR Management
Training & Development
Performance Management and Appraisal
Employee Relationship Management
Negotiation and Conflict Management
Leading Team & People
HR Accounting, Labour Laws, Industrial Relations
About IIT Delhi
About Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
5th Rankas per NIRF India Rankings (Management- Category) 2023
3rd Rankas per ARIIA Ranking (2021)
- Participants who meet the evaluation criteria, which includes successfully completing the projects conducted by the faculty, and fulfil the necessary attendance criteria, specifically a minimum requirement of 70%, will receive a ‘Certification of Completion.’
- Participants who do not meet the evaluation criteria but meet the attendance requirements will be presented with a ‘Participation Certificate.’
- The above e-certificate is for illustrative purposes only and the format of the certificate may be changed at the discretion of IIT Delhi.
- Only an e-certificate will be provided and it will be issued by CEP, IIT Delhi.
- The organising department of this programme is the Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi.
Programme Fee Details
7 days from the release of the offer letter
Easy EMI Options Available
- *Payment of fees should be submitted in the IIT Delhi CEP account only and the receipt will be issued by the IIT Delhi CEP account for your records.
- *Loan Options is a service offered by Jaro Education. IIT Delhi is not responsible for the same.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIT Delhi or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIT Delhi is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.