Executive Post Graduate Certificate Program in General Management
(2nd Saturdays and all Sundays), including 15 minutes break.
Participants will gain perspective on:
- Comprehensive understanding of the organization’s functional dimensions
- Relationship between managerial decision-making and the financial performance of companies
- Understand the implication of evolving digital business models and data analytics in the complex business environment
Executive Alumni Status - IIM Visakhapatnam
Certification of Completion from IIM Visakhapatnam
Blended (D2D mode + Campus immersion)
Future-focused Pedagogy based on case study and projects
- Selections will be based on a detailed Profile of the Candidates’ needs to elaborate on their Academic record, Profile, Designation, Salary, Roles, Responsibilities, Job Description, along with a write-up on “Expectations from the Program”.
Eligibility & Selection
- Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government/recognized international universities) in any discipline with a minimum of 01-year of work experience after graduation.
- Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
Managing People & Organizations
Operations and Supply Chain Management
Technology Disruption & Martech
Entrepreneurship and Business Models
*The course includes total of 16 credits.
About IIM Visakhapatnam
- Having rich knowledge resources and modern infrastructure conducive to learning outcomes of high impact.
- Having a vibrant student cohort with national character (representing 22 states) that excels in academics and co-extracurricular activities and regularly wins competitions pan-India.
- Recording top placements among 10 IIMs. Enjoying excellent linkage with apex industry bodies like CII.
- All faculty with PhDs from top-notch institutions of India and abroad, such as IIMs, IITs, and reputed foreign universities.
- Hosting the largest cohort of women entrepreneurs after IIM Bangalore (Mentor Institute) under a special initiative called the Women Startup Program.
Rating by Shiksha.com
Outlook ICARE Rankings 2021
NIRF Rankings 2022
- Students will be considered for the award of Post Graduate Certificate if they complete the minimum requirement of 16 credits. Further, the following criteria apply.
- CGPA of at least 1.50 in the program.
- Excellent/Good/Satisfactory grade in the Capstone Project
- If participants fail to meet the above criteria, they will be awarded only the certificate of participation.
- The grade sheet will be awarded only if they meet the above criteria.
Know the Facilitators
(Excluding Application fees)
- Fees mentioned above are exclusive of GST. *GST will be charged extra on these components, as applicable from time to time.
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme will have to be borne by the students.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIM Trichy or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIM Trichy is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.