Executive Programme in Operations Management and Analytics
Programme offered by Continuing Education Programme (CEP), IIT Delhi
The aim of this interdisciplinary programme is to familiarize participants, including decision-makers from both operations and non-operations backgrounds, with the fundamentals of operations management and analytics. Business school case studies will be employed as part of the pedagogical approach, combining live lectures with self-paced learning modules. The programme intends to equip learners with the ability to utilize operations management principles and analytics concepts effectively. It will provide new managers with an opportunity to establish a solid foundation in operations management and use data analysis to gain insights and enhance processes.
Certificate of Successful Completion from CEP, IIT Delhi
Experience high-impact live online learning
Explore real-world case studies/caselets
Gain industry-oriented insights from eminent IIT Delhi faculty members
Peer-to-peer learning and expand your professional network
Rigorous cutting-edge curriculum developed in collaboration with leading faculty from IIT Delhi
Learn the role of Analytics in Operations Management besides core Industry Operations
Eight modules on Operations Management and Three modules on Analytics
- Graduates & Diploma holders (10+2+3) are acceptable.
Screening & Selection
- Screening and selection will be done by IIT Delhi.
Assignment & Projects
Note: This is an indicative list of course topics and is subject to change as per IIT Delhi’s discretion.
About IIT Delhi
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is one of the 5 initial IITs established for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India. Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees.
as per NIRF India
Management Rankings (2022)
as per ARIIA Ranking
About Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria (Aggregate Marks > 50%) and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Successful Completion’ from Continuing Education Programme (CEP), IIT Delhi.
- Participants who are unable to score 50% marks in the evaluation will be eligible for the ‘Participation Certificate.’
- The organizing department for this programme is the Department of Management Studies (DMS), IIT Delhi.
- *Only e-certificates will be issued by CEP, IIT Delhi.
(5 days from date of offer release)
5th September 2023
- Payment of fees should be submitted in the IIT Delhi CEP account only and the receipt will be issued by IIT Delhi CEP account for your records.
- Loan Options is a service offered by Jaro Education. IIT Delhi is not responsible for the same.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIM Trichy or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIM Trichy is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.