Corporate and Public Leadership in a VUCA World
Executive Education Alumni Status - IIM Indore
Certificate of Completion - IIM Indore
Eligibility & Selection
- Applicants should be working professionals/entrepreneurs.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduates (10+2+3 or equivalent)/post graduates in any discipline recognised by UGC/AICTE with minimum 50% aggregate marks at either UG/PG level.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience post completion of qualifying education.
Who should attend?
- Introduction: Leadership in a VUCA World: Dealing with ‘Wicked Problems’
- Managing and Leading to Success (Authenticity in Leadership, Leadership Innovation and Change Management, Public Leadership Lessons from International Leaders)
- Assessing your Organization (Developing Agile Organizations)
- Implementing Digital Transformation (Perception Management in Digital Era and other relevant topics)
- Developing Strategic and Competitive Advantage
- Negotiations (Individual, Organizational/National and International which includes cultural aspects)
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
About IIM Indore
IIM Indore is in the forefront of providing carefully curated programmes which cater to the needs of executives. IIM Indore is renowned for its focus on academic excellence which is reinforced by the Triple Crown accreditation that IIM Indore has achieved. Being the second IIM to receive this achievement and being among the top 1% of business schools globally to have the Triple Crown accreditation, our executive education programmes are contextually relevant to meet the demands of contemporary business challenges. The institute has also ranked among the Top 100 business schools globally, as well as among the top institutions in India.
FT Executive Education Rankings Business Standard 2022
NIRF – Management Category 2022
payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)
(including GST @ 18%)
Note : Discount for MOU Partners and Bulk Nominations: An organisation sponsoring five or more participants to this Programme will be entitled to a group discount of 10% on the programme fee payable provided that at least five participants actually attend the programme.
The Jaro Advantage