Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Supply Chain Operations & Analytics (SCOA) - IIM Nagpur
6:00 PM to 9:15 PM
Alumni Status IIM Nagpur
Certificate of Completion from IIM Nagpur
Live classes by highly experienced faculty from IIM Nagpur
Real-life and Industry-focused Cases Studies
3 Days Campus Immersion
Eligibility & Selection
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from universities recognized by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks in either diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Fundamentals of Operations Management & Process Analysis
- Process Flow Analysis, Bottleneck, Product Process Matrix
- Supply Chain Management : Strategic Perspectives
- Alignment of Supply Chain with Organisational Strategy, Efficient & Responsive Supply Chain, Agile SC
- Inventory Management for Supply Chains
- EOQ, Continuous, Periodic Review, Newsvendor
- Quality Management & Process Control
- X-bar, R, P, C Charts, Process Capability
- Quantitative Techniques for SCM
- LPP, OR, Facility Location
- Supply Chain Design
- SCM Coordination, Beer Game
- Analytics in Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Correlation, CoV, Hypothesis Testing, Sample vs Population, ANOVA, Regression
- Lean Operations Management & Six Sigma
- Lean, Quality, Six Sigma, TQM, TPM
- Project Management: Concepts & Tools
- Transformation as a Project, WBS, Levelling, Crashing, Tracking
- Services Operations Management and Service Supply Chains
- Continuum, Bundle, SDL, Encounter, Service Blueprinting, Logistics as Service
- Planning & Scheduling
- Aggregate Production Planning, Material resource planning
- Demand Forecasting
- Basics, Winter-Hotelier Model
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Risk, Disruption, Sources of Disruption, Multi-sourcing
- Transportation & Logistics Management
- Transportation, Vehicle Routing, Choice of the Mode of Transportation
- Emerging Trends & Technologies (Post Pandemic Era)
- Digital Twin, 3D Printing, Predictive Maintenance, Global vs Local Supply Chains
- Industry 4.0
- Transformation, Challenges, Performance Improvement
- Capstone Project
About IIM Nagpur
Established in 2015, the Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIMN) aspires to be a leading management institution that shapes management systems, policy and governance through high-quality education, research and industry engagement. Propelled by the pursuit of engaged scholarship, the Institute aims to create value-driven leaders and global managers with strong conceptual foundations and analytical approaches, which helps them excel in diverse spheres – be it management, business, policymaking, and public administration, to name a few.
IIM Nagpur aims to address the needs of a modern India; connecting aspirations and realities to attain benchmarks that are respected internationally. Our motto, सत्यं च स्वाध्यायप्रवचने च, that is, an inspiring journey towards truth through individual reflection and collective discourse, propels our quest to bridge the gap between abstract knowledge and practice.
IIM Nagpur seeks to distinguish itself as an institution that promotes constant industry engagement of a ‘problem-solving’ nature. Executive Education, therefore, is an important thrust area for the Institute. With an array of programmes designed by a faculty body with a stellar record of research, teaching and industry engagement, the Executive Education programme at IIM Nagpur equips managers and executives with the capabilities to perform effectively in their current roles and take up greater challenges through various stages of their careers.
FT Executive Education Rankings Business Standard 2022
NIRF – Management Category 2022
NIRF – Management Category 2022
11th Among IIMs in Outlook – ICARE 2023
Know the Facilitators
- For participants who meet the prerequisite and successfully complete the programme will be awarded “Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Supply Chain Operations & Analytics” by IIM Nagpur.
- Participants will also be accorded IIM Nagpur’s alumni status.
Programme Fee Details
- The total fee is exclusive of GST.
- The application fee is inclusive of 18% GST.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIM Nagpur or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIM Nagpur is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.