Future Leader Programme
Deakin University, Australia & KPMG in India
To succeed in today’s dynamic business landscape, leaders need to easily shift between multiple roles. Develop leadership versatility and lead effectively across generations, cultures, mindsets and differing sets of motivations. Learn to build a roadmap for the future by shaping and developing leadership skills with the Future Leader Programme. Conducted by a leading professional services ﬁrm – KPMG in India, in association with Deakin University, Australia, a top global educational institute, the Future Leader Programme is an experiential learning programme. The programme’s core focus is to up-skill managers to shoulder bigger roles in terms of responsibility, team size or volume of work. This interdisciplinary programme has a blended approach, where the participants will learn and apply a set of leadership skills, conceptually and practically, in the simulated work environment.
Certificate of completion from KPMG in India
Professional practice credential by Deakin University, Australia
A 100 hrs. experiential learning programme
Live masterclass sessions – 3 hours/week
Simulations, leader speak and self-paced projects
Gallup Clifton Strengths Assessment
- Professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience (maximum 15 years) at the managerial level and must be leading a team.
Who should attend?
- Managers transitioning to leadership roles.
- Executives looking to leverage the best practices in management and leadership space.
- Entrepreneurs in leadership roles.
- The pedagogy consists of business simulations, projects, assignments, Live sessions with industry leaders and experienced facilitators and much more.
- Pre-assessments, during session assessments and presentations
About Deakin University, Australia and DeakinCo.
Top 1% of Universities Worldwide
100% Excellence in Research Australia (ERA)
Victoria’s #1 university
for educational experience
Over 60,000 students
from Australia and
around the World
About KPMG in India
KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada. KPMG entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
- KPMG in India wins the Business World HR Excellence Awards 2020 in Learning and Development.
- People Capital Index Top – 50 : KPMG in India, including KGS (KPMG Global Services), is elated to feature in the Best 50 Companies for 2019!
Note: The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independent member firms of the KPMG global organization. The KPMG trademarks are the sole property of KPMG International Cooperative
Know The Facilitators
After participants have accomplished the programme requirements, they acquire a ‘Certificate of Completion from KPMG in India’ and a ‘Professional practice credential from Deakin University, Australia.’
Credentials from Deakin University, Australia:
- Headstart your career with credentials from Deakin University, Australia.
- The ‘Digital Learning’ credential can be displayed as a badge on professional social networking sites.
- Microcredentials are a quick and flexible way to advance in emerging industries.
- They are testimony to demonstrated capability and gain visibility with present and future employers.
Let's read what our students
have to say about Jaro Education
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: Deakin University Australia and KPMG in India or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. Deakin University Australia and KPMG in India is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.