Advanced Programme in Electric Vehicle (EV) Technology - Batch 04
Programme Offered by Continuing Education Programme (CEP), IIT Delhi
Certificate of Successful Completion from CEP, IIT Delhi
Live Interactive Sessions by IIT Delhi Faculty
Cutting-edge curriculum designed by IIT Delhi Faculty
Gain Industry-oriented insights from IIT Delhi Faculty
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders from a recognised University/Institutes(UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognised University or Institution in their respective country.
Screening & Selection
- Screening and Selection will be done by IIT Delhi.
About IIT Delhi
as per NIRF India
Engineering Rankings (2022)
as per ARIIA Ranking
as per QS World
About Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
Note: This is an indicative list of resource faculty.
- Complete all the course requirements successfully to obtain this prestigious recognition from IIT Delhi.
- You will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Successful Completion’, if you obtain 50% aggregate marks in the evaluation components and maintain a minimum attendance of 50% in lectures.
- Participants who are unable to score 50% marks in the evaluation will be eligible for the ‘Participation Certificate’ if their attendance is above 50%.
- The above e-certificate is for illustrative purposes only and the format of the certificate may be changed at the discretion of IIT Delhi.
- Only e-certificate will be provided and it will be issued by CEP, IIT Delhi.
- The organising department of this programme is the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Delhi.
Within 3 days of the issue of Offer Letter
10th June 2023
- *Payment of fees should be submitted in the IIT Delhi CEP account only and the receipt will be issued by the IIT Delhi CEP account for your records.
- *Loan Options is a service offered by Jaro Education. IIT Delhi is not responsible for the same.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIM Trichy or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIM Trichy is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.
Why Choose EV Industry?