Masters of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication)
Truly Global Education with Eminent International Faculty
Dedicated Career Support & Virtual Job Fairs with 300+ Hiring Partners
International collaborations with Ivy League universities
Portfolio Building with Real-world Industry Projects
Hand Holding & Support by Student Relationship Managers
Personalized Learning Through Unique Option of Choice-Based Credit System
Easy-to-use LMS accessible anytime, anywhere
Strong alumni network
- Participants must have completion certificates 10+2 and a Graduation degree (3 Years or 4 Years Degree Program).
- A diploma will not be acceptable.
- O Level Certificate (Completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- A Level Certificate (completing 12 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- Graduation Degree or equivalent marks (3 years or 4 years Degree program. Diploma will not be acceptable).
- A certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities is required from students with foreign education to apply to any university in INDIA. (refer to https://aiu.ac.in/ ).
Note : As per University policies and practices, portions of the proposed subjects may get updated to incorporate industry insights/feedback, and the curriculum may be subject to updation.
Live Webinars by Industry Leaders
About Amity University
Program Fee Details
It seems we can't find what you're looking for.
The Jaro Advantage