Masters In Business Administration
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed To Be University (BVDU)
The two-year Online MBA programme at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University (BVDU), Pune, enhances the management competencies of future corporate leaders, by imparting skills which help students analyze and identify business opportunities. It equips them to combat the various business challenges and provides them with the capacity to set themselves apart as leaders and entrepreneurs. With the help of Swayam LMS, lectures will be conducted live with a variety of teaching methods like case studies, discussion forums and assignments. This enables interaction with the experts and facilitates innovation and conceptual learning in the students.
Eligibility & Selection
- Graduate (10+2+3) from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate at graduate level university examination.
- Selections will be based on the detailed profile of a candidate in her/his own words elaborating her/his academic record, and a Statement of Purpose.
About Bharati Vidyapeeth (DU)
- Be Ready for Future of Work in a dynamic world of today
- Imbibe the best practices adopted by world class companies
- Develop a global mind-set and study with diverse peers
- Learn from Leaders of Today to become Leaders of Tomorrow
- Get Access to the Case Studies that have had ripple effects on businesses
- Have the flexibility to undergo the programme from comforts of your home
AICTE – 2022
Re-Accredited by NAAC with A+ Grade
Ranked 76th by
NIRF – 2022
Category I University
Master of Business Administration MBA Programme (Online mode) for those who successfully complete the prescribed course of study and fulfill all academic requirements.
Our Students are Working with
- Any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme, to be borne by the participants
- Installement schedule is exclusive of application fee
Build 21st-Century Skill set to Gain Career Edge in the VUCA World
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.