PG Level Certificate Programme in Product Innovation & Design Thinking for Business Growth
- Programme offered by CEP, IIT Delhi
Contemporary, comprehensive, and holistic programme
Top IITD faculties and industry experts
Live classes & mentorship from IIT Delhi Professors, Founders & Industry Experts
Flexibility in learning: online classes on weekends or after business hours
2-Days intensive campus immersion modules
Peer-to-peer learning and mentoring from industry experts
Pedagogy includes case discussions, solving real-time business problems, etc.
- In order to increase the urgency the application date can be preponed by a month and later we can extend this to 31st April 2023
- The actual commencement date (first academic delivery) must be published.
- Graduates or Diploma holders (10+2+3) from recognized university in any discipline.
- 3 years of work experience is required for Diploma holders.
- 40% Assignments
- 50% Projects
- 10% Attendance
- Minimum of 70% attendance is mandatory.
- Foundations of Product Management & Innovation
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Concept Generation / Concept Selection
- Making your MVP
- Developing the Product Design
- Testing with users
- Designing Product Strategy
- Product Positioning & Branding
- Intellectual property rights
- Taking Ideas to market, strategy for product sales
- Transforming Products to Brands
- Capstone Project
About IIT Delhi
as per NIRF India
Engineering Rankings (2022)
as per ARIIA Ranking
in Asia as per QS
World University Rankings
About Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
Know your Programme Coordinator
- Participants who successfully meet the evaluation criteria (Grades>60%) and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a ‘Certification of Completion’ from Continuing Education Programme (CEP), IIT Delhi.
- Participants who are unable to score 60% marks in the evaluation will be eligible for the ‘Participation Certificate.’
- The organizing department for this programme is the department of design.
* Payment of fees should be submitted in the IIT Delhi CEP account only, and the receipt will be issued by IIT Delhi CEP account for your records.
* Loan Options is a service offered by Jaro Education and IIT-Delhi is not responsible for the same.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIM Trichy or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIM Trichy is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.
Mapping Growth In Design Thinking
23% of Indian CEOs are priotising innovative ways to engage consumers.
*EY’s CEO Survey, 2022
90% the amount of global companies which expert to increase their investments and resources significantly in design thinking-related activities, three times the level of their less digitally advanced counterparts.
*Forbes Insights Survey, 2020.