Executive Programme in Cyber Security for Organizations [EPCSO]
Second Session: 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm
Sessions will be held on every Sunday
In today’s digital age, cyber threats and crimes are increasing at a rapid pace. To tackle the pressing threats and challenges effectively, pursue an Executive Programme in Cyber Security for Organizations specifically designed for non-technical professionals, engineers, IT project managers, and early-career IT professionals who want to comprehensively understand the cyber security landscape. It is a multi-disciplinary programme that targets managers and other professionals who want to advance their careers in this field. The programme covers a range of topics, including designing security policy and postures, network security, threat intelligence, risk management, incident response, and more.
Throughout the programme, you will learn from experienced instructors and industry experts who will guide you through established principles and practices which are deployed in real-world scenarios. This programme is designed to provide participants with a holistic understanding of cybersecurity, including the latest technologies, industry best practices, and actionable insights to address emerging threats. You will also have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry, allowing you to build valuable connections and gain insights from their experiences.
Executive Execution Alumni Status- IIM Indore
Certificate of Completion from IIM Indore
3 days On-campus Module
Interactive Online Learning
Eligibility & Selection
Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by the Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks in either diploma, graduation, or post-graduation (or its equivalent) with at least two years of work experience.
*Internships and Trainee experiences are not considered full-time work experience.
Who should attend?
- Introduction to Cybersecurity: Issues and Challenges
- Introduction to Defensive and offensive Cybersecurity Landscape
- Security in the inter-connected world: Cloud, Mobile, IoT
- Incident Response and Digital Forensics
- Ethical Hacking
- Identify and Access Management (IAM) Concepts
- IAM Layers and Technology
- Data Privacy, and Data Protection
- Overview of Cyber Crime
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security: Strategy and Policy
- Information Security Governance
- Designing Cyber Security Framework for an Organization
- Cyber Security Audit in Organizations
- Overview of Prevailing Cyber Law
- Capstone Project: Student Boardroom Role Play to prepare Cyber security roadmap for an organisation
About IIM Indore
FT Executive Education Rankings Business Standard 2022
NIRF – Management Category 2022
Note: The sample certificate is indicative. The Institute reserves the right to revise it.
(Payable at the time of admission)
Note: *All the amounts mentioned above are exclusive of GST.
The Jaro Advantage