The IIM Indore Corporate & Public Leadership Programme in a VUCA World is designed to provide an overview of the various aspects of corporate leadership in a rapidly changing and complex business environment. The programme will cover topics such as change management, team building, communication, strategic thinking and decision-making. It will also provide participants with an opportunity to network with top faculties who are pioneers in different industries and sectors.
What is IIM Indore’s Corporate & Public Leadership Programme in a VUCA world?
The Corporate & Public Leadership Programme at IIM Indore is designed to develop leaders who can navigate the complex and ever-changing business landscape. This extraordinary online management course equips senior-level managers and employs with the skills necessary to fulfil their role of ‘public leaders’ in the modern corporate world. The programme equips participants with the knowledge, corporate leadership, skills and mindset needed to lead in today’s VUCA (vulnerability, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity) world.
Below is the programme content to give those interested a better idea:
- Introduction: Leadership in a VUCA world:12 Dealing with ‘Wicked Problems’
- Managing and Leading to Success
- Implementing Digital Transformation
- Assessing Your Organisation
- Decision Making
- Developing Strategic and Competitive Advantage
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
This programme includes a mix of theory, experiential learning and case studies.
Professional benefits of Corporate & Public Leadership Programme
The Corporate & Public Leadership Programme in a VUCA World offers a number of professional advantages for participants, including the opportunity to:
– Develop a deep understanding of corporate leadership theory and practice
– Gain insights into the latest thinking on organisational change and transformation
– Learn from experienced faculty members who are themselves leaders in their fields
– Benefit from IIM Indore’s world-class facilities and resources
One of top corporate leadership programmes, it is also flexible, allowing participants to study at their own pace and according to their own schedules. This means that it is possible for working professionals to complete the Corporate & Public Leadership Programme in a VUCA World without having to take time out from their careers. Overall, the programme provides an excellent foundation for those seeking to develop their abilities as leaders in today’s business world.
Personal benefits of completing the programme?
The personal benefits that the online management course offers to the participants are many and varied, but some of the most notable include:
– Improved communication and interpersonal skills
– Greater self-awareness and understanding of personal strengths and weaknesses
– Enhanced critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
– Increased confidence in one’s own abilities
– Better time management and organisational skills
In addition, the programme provides participants with an invaluable network of contacts within the business world, which can prove invaluable in both their professional and personal lives.
Who should take the IIM Indore’s Corporate & Public Leadership Programme in a VUCA World?
The Indore Corporate and Public Leadership Programme is designed for middle and senior-level executives who wish to deepen their understanding of the principles of corporate leadership and build their capacity to lead in a VUCA world. We list below the list of professionals for whom this programme is specifically designed:
– Senior functionaries in civil society organisations
– Those engaged in strategy and international business
– Legal professionals in organisations
– Economists and research scholars
– C-Suite professionals
– Consulting professionals
– Political leaders
– Defence leaders
– Those in government roles
How to apply for the programme?
The programme will be delivered through a blend of online and offline modes over a period of 8 months. It will consist of sixty sessions (75 minutes each). A total of 48 sessions will be conducted online and 12 sessions will be part of the on-campus module which will be conducted over 3 days.
IIM Indore has designed this programme keeping in mind the needs of working professionals. The flexible delivery mode will allow you to continue working while you upskill yourself. The comprehensive curriculum has been designed by IIM Indore faculty who are experts in their respective fields.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this is the perfect programme for you. Here’s how you can apply:
Step 1: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the programme, you must meet the following criteria:
– You should be a working professional or an entrepreneur with at least 3 years of experience.
– You should hold a Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduation degree (10+2+3 or equivalent) / Post Graduation in any discipline recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 50% aggregate marks at either UG/PG level.
Visit Jaro Education’s official website and complete the application process
Pay the application fee of INR 2500 + GST. Once shortlisted, you will have to pay a total fee of INR 1,40,000 + GST to secure your admission. Easy EMI options are available to make the entire process easy.
The world is constantly changing and evolving, and it can be difficult to keep up. That’s why programmes like the Corporate & Public Leadership Programme at IIM Indore are so important. They help prepare individuals for a VUCA world by teaching them the skills they need to adapt and lead in uncertain times. If you’re looking to make a difference in the world and learn corporate leadership, this programme is definitely worth considering.