What are sales and marketing? These are two pillars of any business. Marketing is about promoting a product or brand, and sales are about turning the audience into buyers. The definitions of the two phenomena are simple, but the execution of the two is different. In the current competitive market, marketing and sales jobs have a huge challenge in front of them. Having a set of skills is hence no longer efficient to maintain and grow in this field. You will have to keep upskilling yourself and become armed with solutions to today’s obstacles. To help the professionals working in the field of sales and marketing, IIM Kozhikode presents a Professional Certificate Programme in Strategic Sales Management and New Age Marketing.
Strategic Sales Management and New Age Marketing programme at IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode courses on Strategic Sales Management and New Age Marketing aim to upskill experienced working professionals and prepare them for higher and better roles in sales and marketing. The courses provide holistic capabilities to deal with sales-related problems. They further help students learn modern sales and marketing techniques with exposure to case studies.
The online programme is 10 months long. The classes will be held on Sundays between 10 am and 1 pm.
The many IIM Kozhikode online courses all come with multiple alluring features. Below mentioned are the key features of the Professional Certificate Programme in Strategic Sales Management and New Age Marketing.
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive Alumni Status of IIM Kozhikode
- Simulation-based teaching
- Access to real-life case studies
- Sales management projects
- Use of Data Analysis Techniques in the sales field
- AI/ML Techniques in the field of sales
Candidates applying for the programme will be evaluated based on educational and professional qualifications. You must meet the following eligibility criteria to get selected for the programme.
- Indian applicants must hold a graduate degree (10+2+3) or a diploma (10+2+3) from a UGC, DEC, AIU, AICTE or State Government recognized university.
- Foreign applicants must hold a graduate or any equivalent degree from a recognized university in their respective countries.
- Applicants must have 4 years of experience in the field of sales and marketing. Work experience of a minimum of 5 years in a managerial post in any business enterprise will also
- be considered eligible.
- Applicants holding a 10+3 diploma with a minimum work experience of 10 years in supervisory roles will be evaluated on a case-to-case basis.
Here’s the complete admission process for IIM Kozhikode’s Professional Certificate Programme in Strategic Sales Management and New Age Marketing.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Make the application via IIM Kozhikode’s Professional Certificate Programme in Strategic Sales Management and New Age Marketing page.
- Screening and shortlisting will take place at the end of the application. You will be notified if you are shortlisted.
- You can pay the fees and take admission to book your seat.
The syllabus for the professional certificate programme has been set up in accordance with the industry standards to make sure proper upskilling of students. It includes a total of 6 modules. The programme further includes assignments, quizzes and projects. The programme’s syllabus will answer questions like what is sales management? It will further provide insights into management, marketing, account, digital sales and data analytics. The final module has simulations as well.
Upon completion of the programme, students will be given certificates based on attendance fulfilment. 75% attendance is required for the successful completion of the programme. Students with 75% or above attendance will be given a ‘Certification of Completion’. On the other hand, students with less than 75% attendance will be provided with a ‘Participation Certificate’.
The application fee for the professional certificate programme at IIM Kozhikode is INR 2000+GST. The total programme fee is INR 2,80,000+GST. This includes the booking amount and three instalments to be paid during the course. The booking amount and the first instalment are INR 80,000 each. The second and third instalments are INR 60,000 each.
Students will receive career assistance in the following ways.
You will be guided to build a strong profile, and your Linkedin profile will be assessed. Jaro Education will provide you with customized feedback to improve your overall profile and digital presence.
Your resume will be scrutinized to make sure you are completely prepared for your interviews with possible recruiters.
In accordance with your profile and preference, you will receive placement assistance. Jaro Education will further provide 5 to 6 job recommendations to improve your employment chances.
You will get to attend sessions with the best industry speakers.
The Professional Certificate Programme in Strategic Sales Management and New Age Marketing offered by IIM Kozhikode will help you answer many such questions. This will guide you in becoming a stronger salesperson and sales manager. If you aspire to advance in sales and marketing, check if you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application right away!