Online MCA Programme
Directorate of Online Education
Recognized by AICTE and UGC Approved
Experiential Learning Curriculum
Global Online Classroom
Delivered by Practice Gurus, International Faculty Members and Industry Stalwarts
Networking Opportunities with Peers
For Indian Candidates
- Students with any Bachelor’s degree from UGC recognized institutions with 10+2+3 (or) 10+2+4 pattern with mathematics as one of the subjects either in 10+2 level or 10+2+3 (or) 10+2+4 are eligible to apply. The minimum percentage of marks / Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) required to be eligible for admission will be prescribed by the Admission Committee of DOE.
- Applicants must possess enough knowledge and understanding of the English Language.
For International Candidates
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the degrees mentioned for the Indian students. (BCA is preferable)
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% with 10+2+3 (or) 10+2+4 pattern, with mathematics as one of the subjects either in 10+2 level or 10+2+3 (or) 10+2+4 are eligible to apply
- Certificate of Equivalence from Association of Indian Universities (required by any student with foreign education to apply in any University in India.
- Well-versed in spoken as well as written English
Industry-Relevant Topics Covered
- Python Programming
- Android Application Development
- Software Testing
- Data Analysis using R
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Social Network Analysis
- Data warehouse and Data Mining
- Software Developer
- Computer System Analyst
- Software Engineer or Programmer
- Database Administrator
- Software Publisher
- Software Application Architect
- Software Consultant
- Hardware Engineer
- Web Designer/Web Developer
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Project Manager
About SRM IST
SRM IST is a top-ranking and highly trusted institution in India. It provides education primarily to four campuses, Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadpalani in Chennai, India. Although it was first established in 1985 by its Chancellor Dr T R Paarivendhar, it has come this far in just 37 years. There are currently 55000 students on campus with 3200 faculty members.
The Institution has moved up through international alliances and collaborative initiatives to achieve global excellence. The SRM IST’s International Advisory Board (IAB) is actively involved in building a strong international dimension in Teaching-Learning Process and Research, which creates avenues for research and successful careers. The SRMIST is also engaged in technology-driven initiatives which have made learning a very enriching.
Online MCA Programme SRM IST Directorate of Online Education for those who successfully complete the prescribed course of study and fulfil all other academic requirements.
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Get personalised career pathing from experts to chart out the best opportunities.
Obtain specific, personalised inputs on your resume structure and content.
Get an opportunity to interview for 300+ hiring companies partnered with jaro Education.