PG Certificate Programme In
Manufacturing Management & Analytics - IIM Trichy
2:00 pm to 5:15 pm
Manufacturing companies are complex systems with many interconnected processes. These processes’ activities and resources generate a massive amount of data, which is rarely captured or utilised effectively. In this analytics-driven world, the need to derive insights from this data (at both the micro and macro levels) for making informed business decisions has become unavoidable. Executives in the manufacturing industry must adapt and take a tailored approach to overcome the challenges.
Ride the next growth wave by enrolling in IIM Tiruchirappalli’s PG Certificate Programme in Manufacturing Management and Analytics. This interdisciplinary programme is designed to enable professionals to learn the fundamental concepts, techniques, and tools needed to effectively manage manufacturing systems using analytics. The programme will assist participants in providing quantitative reasoning and generating useful insights to improve the planning process, manufacturing efficiency, yield, and future performance, resulting in bottom-line benefits through hands-on exercises, practical applications, and case studies.
Moreover, this programme is carefully curated and scheduled during non-working hours, keeping in mind the busy schedule of working professionals.
1 Year Hybrid Learning
Alumni Status of IIM Tiruchirappalli
3 Days of Campus Immersion
Experienced faculty of IIM Trichy and Industry Experts
Exposure to Analytics & Industry 4.0
tools and Capstone Project
170+ hours of interactive learning
One on Campus module
New Age Tools to Analyse Manufacturing Problems
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD] awarded by
- Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or
- Institutions declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or
- Possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Minimum post qualification experience of 1 year is desirable
- Reservations will be provided to eligible candidates as per Government of India norms***
About IIM Trichy
HEF Annual Convention
NIRF Ranking 2022
Before 1st Campus Module
Before Term 2
Before Term 3
Before Term 2
- Any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the programme, to be borne by the participants
- Boarding and Lodging during campus visit provided by IIM Trichy
- Application fee is not included in the installement pattern
The Jaro Advantage
Jaro Expedite - Career Booster
Rigorously building the candidate’s profiles and resume scrutinizing their LinkedIn profiles. Jaro Education enables personalised feedback to boost overall virtual presence.
Moving forward with carefully curated resume reviews that ensures you are interview-ready for the workplace of tomorrow.
Get career assistance as per the profile and preferences. On average, get 5-6 job recommendations to enhance quality employment opportunities.
Career Enhancement Sessions
Bridging connectivity to link the best talent with organizations through eminent sessions from top-class industry speakers.
Note: IIM Trichy or Jaro Education do not guarantee or promise you a job or advancement in your existing position. Career Services is simply provided as a service to help you manage your career in a proactive manner. Jaro Education provides the Career Services described here. IIM Trichy is not involved in any way with the Career Services described above and offer no commitments.